You're Invited to the AGM
Te Rūnanga o Ngāti Rārua is pleased to invite all Registered Members to the 2020 Annual General Meeting (AGM). Details are:
Venue: Marlborough Room, Scenic Hotel, 65 Alfred Street, Blenheim
Date: Saturday 21 November 2020
1. Karakia, mihimihi, welcome
2. Annual Report for year ending 31 March 2020
3. Confirmation of 2019 AGM minutes
4. Confirmation of Auditor for year ending 31 March 2021
5. Farewell of retiring Trustee and welcome to incoming Trustee
The 2020 Annual Report and 2019 AGM minutes will be available after 16 November 2020 for registered members from:
• Tokomaru House, 15 Kinross Street, Blenheim;
• Whakatū Office, 56 Vickerman Street, Port Nelson;
• the AGM; or
• by emailing email@example.com
Introducing Kia Pai te Noho - our strategic plan
Kia Pai te Noho is the strategic plan for Te Rūnanga o Ngāti Rārua for 2020– 2040. The strategy enables the successful fulfillment of tūpuna and their generations who dreamed of a better life for their uri whakatipu/ descendants, those who forged a new home and adapted to survive and thrive in the top of the South Island - ‘Te Tauihu’.
The whakatauaki derives from Te Tana Pukekohatu, mokopuna of Turangapeke. His ōhākī charged descendants to:
Kia atawhaitia i te tangata i muri i a ahau, kia pai te noho.
Be kind to all peoples, live well.
Copies of Kia Pai te Noho will be distributed at the AGM in November, and will available on www.ngatirarua.co.nz and at offices in the near future.