Marlborough Lines Company Māori Tertiary Scholarship
Are you wired into Wairau, whānau? Are thinking of study next year?
Young or old, this could be for you: The 2021 Marlborough Lines Tertiary Scholarship for Māori.
The Marlborough Lines Company look after the electricity network in Wairau. They offer an annual scholarship and the closing date for applications is Monday, 30 November 2020.
Download the Application form
Marlborough Lines Limited Tertiary Scholarship for Māori - Application form
Forms are also available from Marlborough Lines Limited offices at 1 Alfred Street, or by phoning 577 7007, or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
How to Apply
This form can either be completed electronically and submitted by email to email@example.com (include subject line ‘Tertiary Scholarship for Māori’) or printed and posted/delivered to:
Tertiary Scholarship for Māori C/- Marlborough Lines
1 Alfred Street
PO Box 144
- The scholarship is for one year only. Successful applicants may reapply for the scholarship in subsequent years.
- Information requested is essential in determining applications. In respect to all written applications the decision of the appointment panel is final.
- Applications are invited from those who reside within the catchment of Marlborough Lines (i.e. the Marlborough region westwards to D’Urville Island, north to the Marlborough Sounds and south to Waipapa Bay).
- Priority is given to those who:
- are descended from at least one of the following Marlborough Iwi - Ngāti Apa, Ngāti Koata, Ngāi Tahu, Ngāti Kuia, Ngāti Rārua, Ngāti Toarangatira, Rangitāne and Te Ātiawa.
- can demonstrate their involvement in Te Ao Māori.
- can identify strongly with the Marlborough region.
- are studying towards a tertiary qualification in the forthcoming academic year.
- can show evidence of the ability to undertake tertiary study.
- The scholarship will be granted on written confirmation from the tertiary institution concerned, that the applicant has been accepted on the course of study.
- Applications close on Monday, 30 November 2020.