Whakamana te puna mauri ora o Ngāti Rārua, kia kaha pupuri ai nga hekenga ā muri ake tonu.
Realise the wellspring of vital identity that is Ngāti Rārua, to strengthen all the migrations yet to come.
Te Matike – Our Mission
Kia tu katoa rā, te Mauri Ora, me te Ohaoha, me te Hononga, me te Taiao o Ngāti Rārua, a te tau 2040.
By 2040, a viable Ngāti Rārua culture, economy, society and environment.
Ngā Rawa o Ngāti Rārua Noa Iho – Our Value Propositions
Kei a Ngāti Rārua anake te tino mātauranga e pā ana ki a Ngāti Rārua
Ngāti Rārua will know itself better than anyone else.
Mai I te ūkaipō ka heke ki whea rānei
Making the iwi endowment the platform for migrations to anywhere.
Our pou are based on the values of Pono, Manaakitanga, Whakakotahi and whakamana.
Mauri Ora – Cultural
- Reclaim & revitalise our identity, language, and whanaungatanga
- Protect & celebrate our taonga, histories and traditions
Hononga – Social
- Respect & benefit for our people in a fair, equitable and enduring way that uplifts their quality of life
- Me mahi ngātahi tatou i te kore
- Connection & vitality to recreate each other as whānau
Taiao – Environment
- Whakarauora te Mauri to enhance the health of our waterways, mahinga kai and environment
- Settlement integrity to ensure opportunities now and into the future
Ohaoha – Economic
- Practice what we preach to generate social, cultural and environmental outcomes
- Rejuvenate the Ngāti Rārua economy by empowering our whānau